Single Girder Overhead Crane
Electric single girder overhead cranes are designed and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001 considering factor of safety in respect to appropriate class of duty, and our factory has been verified by CE and SGS, GOST, International famous certificate.
Electric single girder overhead cranes are widely used to transport, assemble, check and repair as well as load and unload at workshop, warehouses and goods yards and more, prohibited to use the equipment in combustible, explosive to corrosives environment.
Electric single girder overhead cranes Detail
* Steel Structure: robot welding to get integrated structure and light dead weight, wheels, main beam and end carriage are produced in special vacuum casting workshop (no sand inclusion technique), more elastic, hard-wearing, durable.
* Electric Hoist: CD electric hoist is single lifting speed, MD electric hoist is double lifting speed. Single girder overhead crane can also be furnished with motor grab, electromagnetic chuck according to the requirements of varied types of materials.
* Motors: special crane motor, suitable for overhead crane frequent starting, reversing and braking in accordance with ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, CE and SGS certified, totally enclosed in dust-proof construction foot/flange mounted TESC/TEFC, square cage motors with integrated safety brakes, insulation class F, IP54 protection for hoisting, CT and LT motions.
* Gearbox: gearbody are made of accurate hob cut helical/spur-gears and pinions having hardness of 250 to 350 BHN, made of carbon alloy steel, all gears and pinions running on anti-friction type ball/roller bearings in totally enclosed oil bath giving constant splash lubrication.
* Electrical panel: modular design, ease to install and maintain, reliable operation, fuseless circuitry, ducted wiring and compact terminals, motor overload protection to prevent overloading.