Free standing jib crane, is also known as cantilever crane, is a special hoisting equipment designed and developed according to user's needs based on German lifting crane equipment, new design structure, reasonable and simple, easy to use and operate, flexible turning and large working space. Jib crane is an energy-efficient transport equipment. According to the general structure, is divided into: column jib crane, wall jib crane.
Free standing jib crane compose of the column, rotary arm and electric chain hoist (wire rope electric hoist) and other components. The lower end of the column is fixed on the concrete foundation; the rotaty arm angle can be customized according to the user's needs, and can be set once rotating angle, the rotating part is divided into manual and electric rotating; the electric chain hoist (wire rope electric hoist) is installed on the cantilever arm track, used to lift heavy objects.
Free standing jib crane work and lift materials rapidly and promptly, can be installed in any position, to adapt to a variety of occasions, is an ideal choice in the plant which is not suitable for other fixed transport equipment, is widely used in factories and mines, workshop, production line, assembly line, warehouses, terminals, port, power, steel, shipbuilding, petrochemical, mining, railway, construction, metallurgical and chemical, automobile manufacturing, plastic machinery, industrial Control, roads, large transport, pipeline facilities, slope tunnels, hoistway management protection, maritime rescue, marine engineering, airport construction, bridges, aviation, aerospace, venues and other important industries and infrastructure construction.
Free standing jib crane is divided into
* BZD column mounted jib crane, rated lifting weight is 0.125T ~ 10T;
* KBK series fixed column jib crane, rated lifting weight is 0.125 ~ 2T;
* BX wall mounted jib crane and wall traveling jib crane, rated lifting weight is 0.125T ~ 2T;
* BZY mobile jib crane, rated lifting weight is 0.125 to 0.5T.
Free standing jib crane environmen conditions
1. The jib crane's power supply is the AC three-phase, 50HZ, 380V.
2. The installation location altitude does not exceed 2000M.
3. Jib crane working environment must not be flammable and explosive gas.
4. The jib crane does not allow lifting molten metal, toxic substances.