Gantry crane consist of lifting body, luffing and slewing mechanism, and it is necessary to equip with metal body, power supply, control and auxiliary combination. Gantry crane is a door-mount cranes. To prevent gantry crane tipping over, pay attention to the following matters:
1. The Gantry Crane railway road must be smooth, solid, reliable and flat.
2. Gantry Cranes should avoid running at full capacity, while fully loading lifting and turning is also strictly prohibited, or the Gantry crane may tip over because of uneven roads, inertia force and hoist overload.
3. When two lifting hook operate at the same time, please keep the safe distance 5 meters to avoid collisions.
4. Vertical component must be reliable and weight identified. Weight is unknown, or binding loose shall not be lifted, to avoid causing gantry crane arm broken.
5. When gantry crane lifting, operator should be responsibility for unity of command. Commanding officers should be within the driver's vision and location, and can clearly see the fully lifting process. Command signal should be required in advance, should send sharp and accurate.
6. When lifting, if towed, shall not exceed the crane radius oblique, so as not to slip or break wire ropes, cause gantry crane unsteady. Lifting heavy components should be pulling ropes, raise, drop, swing smoothly. While emergency brake, should avoid impact vibration occurs.
7. Binding components, rings, lifting tools should maintain and check regularly, must replace the damaged parts.
8. In the lifting process, due to power failure or mechanical failures, interrupt operation, must take measures to deal with, do not let the gantry crane stay at suspended state for a long time.