Wire rope electric hoist
Wire rope electric hoist is a kind of small lifting equipment, it has the advantages of compact structure, light weight, small size, strong versatility of parts and convenient operation. Wire rope electric hoists can be installed separately on I-beam or mounted on electric or manual single beam crane, double beam crane, cantilever crane, gantry crane and other cranes, widely used in construction sites, factories and mines. Wire rope electric hoists must be inspected before leaving the factory to ensure its safe using.
1. Check whether the wire rope electric hoist structure, power supply, specifications, etc. meet the technical requirements.
2. Check the metal insulation resistance of the live and uncharged parts of the wire rope electric hoist with a 500 MΩ megaohm meter.
3. The wire rope electric hoist should has a grounding mark and visually check whether the grounding screw is tightened. There must be no paint or rust on the ground connection, check the grounding resistance value is not more than 0.1Ω.
4. Check the correctness of the wire rope winding and the reliability of rope end fixing, ensure the reducer must not have oil leaks.
5. Check the rotation flexibility of the hook pulley block, the hook and pulley should be able to rotate 360 degrees flexibly.
6. Check whether the electrical installation is fixed and the wiring is correct.
7. Check the thermal control components when the motor has temperature monitoring.
Last：Single girder bridge cranes applications
Next：Electric hoist simple maintenance manual