Wire rope electric hoist maintenance
As a special lifting equipment, wire rope electric hoist can be installed separately on I-beam or installed on electric or manual single beam crane, cantilever jib crane, gantry crane, etc. It is the most widely used lifting equipment, its maintenance and repair work should be in accordance with the following standards:
1. The wear of the brake pad of the wire rope electric hoist should not exceed 2mm, and the contact area between the gasket and the brake wheel should not be less than 70%.
2. The lubrication condition of each pin should be good, the wear amount should not exceed 5% of the original diameter, and the wear of the small shaft and mandrel should not be greater than 5% of the original diameter and the ovality is less than 0.5mm.
3. There should be no broken strands in the wire rope, and the lubrication of the wire rope is good.
4. The wire rope electric hoist bolt is not loose or missing.
5. There is no crack in the wire rope electric hoist hook. The wear of the dangerous section should not exceed 5% of the original thickness, and the hook can be rotated flexibly.
6. The surface of the brake should be free of stains, and should reliably brake.
7. The lubrication parts are well lubricated and there is no oil leakage.
Last：What are the crane equipment safety devices?
Next：How to reduce the occurrence of lifting crane machine failur