Crane lifting equipment
The main contents of crane lifting equipment periodic inspection include:
1. Operating conditions, maintenance records.
2. No-load test, rated load test and other performance tests.
4. Safety protection measures and safety equipment inspection.
5. Driver's room equipment and layout and other inspection.
6. Electrical system and control system inspection.
7. The crane lifting equipment main beam and other metal frame inspection.
8. Parts and main force components inspection.
9. Track inspection.
After inspection, if it does not meet the safe conditions, need to be repaired by the crane manufacturing factory to meet the using requirements.
Single girder gantry crane
Single girder overhead crane
Last：Industrial bridge crane traveling mechanism
Next：How to choose lifting crane equipment I-beam